The Penguin Foundation raises funds to support world-class research, conservation, wildlife rescue and rehabilitation and education projects to protect Phillip Island's unique biodiversity.
If you're interested in helping to protect and preserve Phillip Island's unique flora and fauna, consider some of these engaging ways to get involved!
What can you do?
- Adopt a little penguin!
- Become a Penguin Foundation Member
- Donate to the Penguin Foundation
- Get your school involved!
- Corporate Giving and Sponsorship
- Join us on facebook and twitter and become part of our online community.
The Penguin Foundation holds a Deductible Gift Recipient status and all contributions over $2 are fully tax deductible.
For any questions regarding our programs or getting involved with the Penguin Foundation please email email@example.com or fill out the form below. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.